Show & Tell Lecture Series
Every Thursday at noon PDT
Show and Tell is PSU Graphic Design’s weekly lunchtime lecture series where working design professionals stop by to blow our minds with wisdom! Our lectures happen (nearly) every Thursday during the school year at noon Pacific here on psu.gd! The public is welcome and the lectures are free!
All talks will be held via Zoom. Please note that space in our virtual Zoom lecture hall is limited, but a YouTube livestream may also be made available. If you are here waiting for a talk to begin and it’s Thursday at noon, please be patient. This page will redirect you to a zoom a few minutes after 12. Refresh! and see you soon!
- October 14: Matthew Vu
- October 21: dotdotdash
- October 28: Ali Aas
- November 11: Jamal Qutub
- December 2: A+D Projects
- April 22: Janelle Quibuyen
- April 29: Ryan Swedenborg
- May 6: Forward Creatives
- May 13: Lea Loo
- May 20: Brian W. Parker
- May 27: Mario Milošević
- June 3: A+D Projects
- January 21: Each Other Studio
- January 28: Justin Morris
- February 4: Terence Hobson
- February 11: José Cazares
- February 18: Titus
- March 11: A+D Projects Q&A
October 1st: GD WELCOME BACK! Our Faculty will each have 5 minutes to talk about their work and will answer any questions that you have for the term!
Also, Show & Tell looks different this year…it’s also a class for 60 brand new PSGUD Freshmen! Come and say HELLO!
October 7th: Alumni Talks with a variety of former PSUGD students all doing a variety of things!
October 15th: Tsilli Pines from Instrument
October 29th: Marisol Ortega
November 5th: Ali Godil/ House of Gul
November 12th: Dinesh Dave
Promos for Fall 2020 by Brandon Braun
- April 2: Aaron Draplin
- April 9: Ramona Todoca, Design Director at Instrument
- April 16: Rachel Delmotte & Erin Althoff, Senior Global Brand Designers at Columbia Sportswear
- April 23: Jessica Hische
- April 30: Saint Friend
- May 7: Jimmy Gnass and Selina Cleary from POW Interactive
- May 14: Pam Lauwerens
- May 28: Jackie Brown, Designer at Nike