The PAM Marketing Department is responsible for getting the word out about Museum exhibitions and education programs through advertising, social media, publications, collateral, and “earned media” (i.e., news coverage). The department also supports the communications needs of the Museum’s membership and development (fundraising) departments.
• Updating local publications’ calendar listings
• Creating and scheduling social media posts
• Writing blog posts
• Updating media lists and researching outreach contacts
• Various marketing related Web research
• Sorting, cataloging department’s photos and files
• Misc marketing tasks and errands
Applicant must have work study eligibility.
Follow this link to apply: https://pamcareers.hyrell.com/UI/Views/Applicant/VirtualStepPositionDetails.aspx?enc=6G3UEoXkp9iEXlCGfzUH06EzprmKSNK7D5lmxljQgJs=&tzi=Pacific%20Standard%20Time
OR use the PSU Work Study system