My name is Jess Hughes and I am the Founder of THE KENSIE PROJECT, an eco-friendly journal company whose goal is to support children, artists and our environment. We are currently looking for artwork to publish as the cover art for our first line of journals. I am writing to reach out to any artist; students, faculty and/or staff that would be interested in having their artwork published.
Here is how THE KENSIE PROJECT works:
In exchange for the use of their artwork, artists receive:
– Exposure: Their artwork will be featured on the cover of the journals and the artist will be featured on the inside cover page of each journal, multiple pages of our website, social media accounts and marketing materials.
- Commission: Each artist will receive 5% of journal sales for allowing us to use their artwork.
– Philanthropy: $1 of every journal sold goes to support our project with our featured nonprofit, Room to Read. Your generosity will support the education of children worldwide!
So, how do you submit your art? Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Email the original graphic designs, photography and/or prints that you would like considered to email@example.com! Send as many as you would like. There’s no limit!
2) The deadline is midnight (EST) on February 14th so make sure you get your artwork in soon!
3) Then, go to our Facebook page and “like” THE KENSIE PROJECT (https://www.facebook.com/thekensieproject). On February 20th, we will announce the 8 designs chosen as cover art for our first line of journals! If your artwork is chosen, we will send you an email with further details. If it’s not chosen at this time, don’t be discouraged! We will be continuously introducing new lines and will keep your artwork in consideration.
Please let me know if you have any questions and you can find more information below. If you know anyone that would be interested in having their artwork published, please spread the word! Thank you for your support and BEST OF LUCK!!! : )
If you would like more information about THE KENSIE PROJECT, you can visit our site at thekensieproject.org or our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/thekensieproject. Also, here is more detailed information about THE KENSIE PROJECT:
THE KENSIE PROJECT is an eco-friendly journal company whose goal is to:
Support Children: $1 of each journal sold gets donated to our annual featured nonprofit organization in order to provide food, health, shelter and education for children throughout the world.
Support Artists: 5% of each journal sold goes back to the artist for allowing us to use their artwork.
Support Our Environment: We have teamed up with Ecojot in order to produce journals that are ecofriendly. We have also teamed up with Pilot in order to offer recycled writing tools and Frankie & Coco for pencil cases. (See attached photos.)
Our current nonprofit partner is Room to Read and you can find more information about our project at http://www.thekensieproject.org/#!our-project/ct3b.