NW Documentary seeks a Visual Communications Intern to support the development and updating of digital and print communications for external audiences to expand our marketing outreach. This is an excellent opportunity for a tech-savvy student with a strong eye for design to be involved in the growth and success of a small media arts non-profit. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Quick learner that is tech savvy and able to problem-solve in self-directed environment
· Exceptional skills in communicating ideas through visual mediums such as graphic design, photography and/or video production
· Knowledge of office and administrative practices and principles
· Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to their craft
· Efficient with Microsoft Office in a Mac computer environment
· Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
The Visual Communications Intern will be on site 8-10 hours a week for 6 months unless otherwise determined. Specific scheduling is flexible and will be managed with supervisor.
To apply, submit resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com. Position open until filled.