Fortis’ goal is to raise the bar for multimedia production to showcase the company culture, people, projects and initiatives. The in-house Video Producer will handle all aspects of videography and multimedia needs from shoot coordination to filming, editing and final production. This professional will work closely with the Marketing Team around efforts for the website, social media, and company meetings as well as other Team Leaders for efforts that could include training and development, HR updates, Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI), and innovations in construction. Key to success for the Video Producer role will be the ability to schedule and organize shoots at various sites and develop strategic stories to reinforce Fortis’ messaging.
• Collaborate with team members to establish scripts, schedule interview and shoot times, film interviews (audio and video), edit and vet content with key stakeholders, and deliver the final video in a format appropriate to the platform of use (e.g. Microsoft Stream, website, social media, etc.
• Manage multiple projects at once to ensure timely completion of final products
• Communicate with clients and Fortis project teams to ensure clearance for site entrance and zero conflicts with any non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
• Travel to Fortis job sites as appropriate, which will mainly be focused on the Portland and Willamette Valley areas but will also include Central Oregon, New Mexico any future site expansions
• Proficient in video-production software
• Skilled with audio and video capture
• Adept in collaborating with teams to develop scripts on a range of company topics and initiatives
• Ability to manage project schedules to deliver on parallel, short- and long-term production deadlines
• Drone license preferred; license and drone operation necessary within first six month of employment
• Valid Driver’s License
Work is performed in both a professional office environment and on active construction sites. Role will require standing or sitting for long periods of time. Utilize standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc. Communication with internal and external contacts, including speaking and hearing. Will need to transport, lift, haul, manage audio and video equipment required for shoots. Occasional travel – by car to local sites and air to out-of-state locations.
Apply at: https://fortisconstruction.com/contact#careers