Graphic Designer needed:
To work within our event identity guidelines to produce high quality, professional, and engaging materials with a
fresh yet familiar look to our event collateral.
About the event:
The Simon Benson Awards Dinner is a well-established, influential forum that raises the bar for philanthropy in
Oregon. Since 1999, the gala has raised over $8.1 million in support of Portland State University. The Simon Benson
Award for philanthropy honors the state’s contemporary pioneers of philanthropy, and the alumni achievement award
honors outstanding PSU alumni. Find out more here: http://www.pdx.edu/giving/simon-benson-awards-dinner
• Save the date postcard mailer (mailed early May)
• Trifold invitation, invitation envelope, response card, response card envelope (mailed September)
• Full color event program (last year’s was 24 pages, saddle stitched, 5 x 7 landscape booklet)
Final designs delivered as a packaged InDesign file with print quality PDF. We have a print vendor already set up for
this project who we will deliver the final files to.
• The event takes place on Thursday, October 29 2015.
• Designer will need to be available from October 1-25, 2015 for ongoing, quick-turnaround minor updates to
the event program. Preliminary (concept) design must be completed by August 31, 2015
• Save the Date postcard must be completed by April 20, 2015
• Event invitation and invitation elements must be completed by August 31, 2015
Terms of appointment:
Please bid a final “not-to-exceed” amount for the suite of collateral which, once accepted, form a non-negotiable
final rate of payment. Please outline your projected time needed for each element, your hourly rate and link to an
Please note that project management, print bids, etc. will be handled by the PSU Foundation’s marketing manager
so please ensure your estimate includes design, meeting, and revision times only.
Place your bid:
Please contact Jyoti Roy, marketing manager, PSU Foundation at 503-725-2172 or email@example.com for more information.
Please submit your bid no later than Monday, March 16, 2015. Appointment to be made by April 3, 2015.