Soderstrom Architects (www.sdra.com) is home to a passionate team of architects dedicated to the creation of inspirational built environments. As a relationship-based architectural firm well established in the Portland area, we are focused on realizing our clients’ visions through a dynamic design process, with a strong emphasis on collaboration and innovation.
Receptionist/Admin Assistant: answer and direct telephone calls, greet employees and visitors, maintain conference rooms and reception area, meeting room preparation, catering set-up and clean-up, process incoming/outgoing mail, courier, USPS, UPS, FedEx, travel arrangements, filing, kitchen maintenance, coordinate meetings, office supply maintenance.
Archive Administration: Liaison to Iron Mountain; process archive requests, records and recall system, and data entry
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar, punctuation, proofreading, spelling and telephone skills.
– Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– 2+ years of experience.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – high proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel required. Creative Suite a plus.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar, punctuation, proofreading, spelling and telephone skills.
– Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
– Able to work with and take direction from multiple levels of professional staff.
– Flexibility and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Previous experience at an A/E firm a plus.
Salary to be commensurate with demonstrated and relevant experience
Please email resumes along with a cover letter with ”Receptionist” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.