Locally owned by active brokers since 1978, Macadam Forbes continues to grow into a market leader in office, industrial, investment, retail, and land development throughout the Portland metropolitan area, and beyond. Macadam Forbes is looking for a marketing professional to join our commercial real estate brokerage firm.
The Listing Marketing and Proposal Manager is a champion for our brokers by assisting them in providing the best service for our clients. This position requires a positive and proactive approach to marketing our listings and assisting our brokers in creating new business. Collaboration among the brokers as well as the entire support staff team is integral to the success of this position. The main roles of the Listing Marketing and Proposal Manager:
Creation of Marketing Materials
Maintain consistent brand identity and Oregon Real Estate Commission standards compliance through all platforms and communication, including Macadam Forbes website.
Create print and digital marketing materials using Buildout and Adobe Creative Suite, which shall include:
• Listing Proposals, Valuations, property brochures, company mailings, open house materials, and print and digital advertising (HTML emails)
Listing Marketing and Management
Collaborate with brokers to create and manage a listing marketing plan to include:
• Reminding brokers of upcoming Listing Agreement expiration and generate listing amendments
• Post new listings to online databases
• Place sign orders/removals upon request
• Regularly update listings to ensure all materials are current and accurate
• Attend marketing meetings with clients/site visits as needed
• Track marketing efforts and create marketing reports for brokers
• Strategize with brokers to create efficient and effecting marketing campaigns
Broker Development Assistance
Develop materials and general support for brokers to identify and gain new business.
• Gather lists for cold calling new prospects
• Develop follow-up materials for prospective clients
• Assist with property photography, walk-throughs, or client meetings as requested
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or equivalent business experience
• Previous experience supporting multiple people in a professional atmosphere preferred.
• Experience in the commercial real estate industry a plus
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects with minimal direction and frequent interruptions
• Excellent writing, editing, formatting, and oral communication skills
• Proven ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office products
• Discretion when handling confidential information
• Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
How to Apply
Please submit resume to Cindy Leitner firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief description of what interests you about his position.