First things first…you must enjoy independent production work and contributing to a team-based environment. The people we get to work with are the best and we expect nothing less from ourselves. We are looking for a production artist to help create killer merchandise for breweries all over the country. From t-shirts and hats, to bottle openers and stickers, we design it all. The ideal candidate has a creative drive, a great eye for merchandise and apparel, self-motivated, and has a passion for beer. Ultimately, we need an applicant capable of spotting and utilizing design trends from not only the beer industry, but other similar industries, and apply them to your work.
As a member of our design team you will be creating various mockups and layouts that breweries can use to showcase their brand. You must be proficient in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE
· Ability to work independently in a production based environment.
· Use existing client artwork to create product mock-ups for customer review.
· Be able to quickly browse a clients website in order to extract a feel for their brand and apply that to their merchandise.
· Edit and manipulate files to be print ready.
· Produce graphics for marketing, social media, or internal needs.
· Display a solid work ethic and can-do attitude
· Excel within a system that demands attention to detail in both work output and working within a process
· Must have a great attitude
· Excellent Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
· Must follow current apparel trends.
· Ability to work individually as well as in a group setting.
· Creative drive to design new and original products.
· Time management skills including working in a queue and prioritizing deadlines.
· Take ownership of projects and accountability for results.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Graphic design: 2 years (Required)
Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Required)
Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person
If this seems like a good fit please submit your resume, portfolio and questionnaire answers to jobs at brewerybranding.com.
1. Out of all the graphic design jobs out there available, what about Brewery Branding interested you?
2. What brands do you most admire and how do they influence your work?
3. Send pictures of 3 examples of unique and in-style merchandise in the brewing industry (Not from our website).
4. Enjoy one, pound one, pour one out. List your go-to beer for each.