We are Pow Interactive, a digital design consultancy. Our mission is to help organizations create change through impactful design. We love to help our clients achieve their business goals and reach new ground through creative professional collaboration.
Our passion is creating exceptional work and for that, we need great people. That’s where you come in. Pow is currently seeking production designers to support a team of user experience design leads working within an enterprise-scale, digital product design environment.
Candidates must be capable of appropriately translating and extending corporate and user interface guidelines into screens, components and interactions. Candidates will also create and deliver design specifications and coordinate with development teams to support ongoing quality assurance. Additionally, candidates must be detail-oriented, responsive and able to communicate effectively within a large team dynamic. The ability to positively receive constructive feedback is a requirement.
• Produce design deliverables that respond to requirements documentation and/or project goals
• Apply brand guidelines, typography, iconography, photography, color and other visual aspects to extend UI, components and interactions
• Provide quality assurance of deliverables
• Present solutions to our client’s teams
• Keep abreast of the latest software tools
• BFA in Graphic Arts, User Experience, Interaction Design, or a related field AND/OR a portfolio of relevant work samples demonstrating an equivalent skill level
• Competency with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Demonstrated passion for User Experience, Visual Design or product design and a genuine desire to make the world a better place, through one digital experience at a time.
Please send a resume and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org