We are Portland Revibe, an eco-sustainable vintage/reclaim decor provider for residential and commercial design. We love providing our clients and everyday customers with the ability to bulk source and/or find the perfect unique items to inspire their everyday spaces. We also enjoy working with communities to support local crafts and small businesses to reclaim, recycle and refurbish items.
Here at Portland Revibe, we encourage self-growth and a collaborative creative environment. We believe that each person should be celebrated for their individuality, and value our continued awareness of our everyday impact on each other and the world. Put your creative mind to the test while learning critical business management strategies and skills with this position!
Portland Revibe is looking for a self-starter who has an eye for styling and photographing products, as well as creating engaging visual content and layouts for social media. This candidate will manage the day-to-day marketing calendar, scheduling, and the creative content direction for various social media/web platforms.
This is a flexible part-time internship position (16-20 hours per week,) with potential for a full-time Summer opportunity.
Please talk to your university adviser and/or professor regarding the potential to gain school credits for this opportunity!
Title: Product Marketing and Social Media Intern
Pay Rate: $15 Hourly
Job Role, Responsibilities and Description:
– Product Handling and Photography – preparing items for photo shoots, curating/staging products, capturing and editing product photos.
– Content Creation – as it relates to: video, text, photos, audio etc. for social media and other applications.
– Graphic Design – photo embellishments, company announcements, banners, presentations, web content, GIF creation etc.
– Content Posting – loading product photos to e-commerce sites and marketing planning tools. Creating visual ”editorial” type layouts, descriptions and tags for product listings and social media posts. Posting content to designated platforms.
– Analytics – data collection from reports and app analytics from various social media and external Portland
Revibe sites to showcase: top performing sources, content, and customer based demographics.
– Managing the marketing calendar and scheduling based on social media content strategies.
Candidate will be able to assist with the following tasks, as needed:
– Inventory Management – inventory reconciliation in the Portland Revibe warehouse and/or documenting
new incoming inventory.
– Website content management and creation.
– Misc – research projects.
– Outstanding time management skills.
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
– A sharp eye for visual detail and ”editorial” style layouts.
– A good understanding of photography and product curation.
– Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and/or other creative software solutions/mobile tools.
– A good understanding of how to tailor and present content on various social media platforms (Platforms include, but are not limited to: Etsy, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn.)
– A good understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel.
– Ability to lift items up to 25 pounds.
Plus to have:
– Experience with Google Drive.
– Knowledge of the Etsy and Shopify platform and functionality.
– Knowledge of social media content management platforms and editing tools.
– Understanding of SEO and content tagging.
– Enthusiasm for vintage home decor and design trends.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following with your resume:
– A portfolio of your product photography and/or graphic design work as it relates to building brands.
– A paragraph about what eco-sustainability and/or community means to you and anything else you feel would
be important to know about you.