Responsible for creating and updating internal fabric and color libraries, creation of trend and presentation boards and working tools.
· Fabric, Silhouette and Color Library management
· Set up both development and production libraries for all internal depts.
· Ensure proper documentation of all submits.
· Track and document vendor shipments accordingly.
· Champion corporate calendar
· Implement data color reading onto all tracking tools and message to supply chain.
· Create presentation boards for key milestones and customer interface meetings as needed.
· Prepare trend boards meeting key milestone dates.
· Create illustrations as required.
· Assist team in updating all tracking tools, tech packs, etc. as needed.
· Assist Merch team with email follow up, sales team interface and vendor relations.
· Create line assortment and story boards as required for all internal teams.
Technical Design, Planning, Supply Chain, Store Management
1) Knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Strong computer data entry skills (Word, Excel, PLM, Illustrator Suite (In-Design),
· Excellent Illustrator skills (Ai – In Design)
· Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, PLM, Illustrator Suite (In-Design), Photo Shop, etc.
2) Education: Associates/ Bachelor/ Bachelors in Progress
· Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Technical Design
4) Physical Requirements:
Ability to climb stairs as required in factory setting.
To apply for this position, please send examples of sketches or story boards in addition to your resume.
This description is based on management’s assessment of the requirements and functions of the job of the date this description was prepared. It is a general guideline for managers and colleagues, but it does not purport to be an exhaustive list of all the elements of the job. Management reserves the right on a temporary or indefinite basis to meet production, scheduling or staffing needs.
Apply for this position through the Indeed job posting: https://www.indeed.com/job/product-development-intern-apparel-73f9b7f8e1ec92c4
Please send examples of sketches or story boards in addition to your resume.