Short-term (summer internship) opportunity communications/marketing
· In alignment with PCC standards, create branding for PCC HR that is inclusive and representative of the diverse background of students, staff and faculty and in alignment with the HR strategic plan.
· Create HR style guide with corresponding templates (email, web announcements, memos, etc.) for standardized communications in alignment with the HR brand
· Create sustainable communications plan to highlight HR as a strategic partner and strong supporter of employees.
· Works with HR units to collect information, assess needs and find solutions for communications needs
· Graphic design of marketing and communication materials
Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related area or pursuing an advanced degree in Communication, Marketing or related. Two years of educational or professional experience designing communications or marketing plans.
Ability to work collaboratively with HR team. Ability meet deadlines and timelines. Demonstrated competency in a wide range of communication material such as brochures, advertisements, web pages, emails, etc. Familiar with current design trends and digital design tools. Ability to apply a lens of cultural competency and disability awareness when developing materials and communicating with staff.
Pay range – $16 – $18 per hour
~35 hours per week
Apply via Handshake using this link: https://portlandstate.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1682610/share_preview