OFFICE ASSISTANT (PT, 20 HOURS/WEEK)
Pow Interactive is seeking an Office Assistant extraordinaire to support our fast-growing digital design firm. The ideal person for the job is a fun, adaptable, and self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and blends well with our design culture.
• Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Suite application
• Experience in managing multiple administrative tasks in an office environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail
• Early bird! (Hours: 6:30am-10:30am Monday-Friday)
• Must be a dependable team player with a positive attitude!
• Past experience with design ops or office management would be a plus
• Answer the office phone with outstanding front desk and customer service skills
• General office support: order, receive and distribute office supplies; maintain kitchen supplies; order staff lunches; make coffee
• Make domestic flight and hotel arrangements for employee travel
• Maintain the company intranet on Google Sites
• Manage human resources paperwork including staff PTO tracking and expenses; handle communications with external consulting firms
• Plan periodic staff events and outings
• Additional duties as required
• Starting hourly wage: $18/hour
• We feed our employees! Enjoy the stocked office kitchen, pizza Fridays, and regular Pow nights out.
If interested, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.