An off-shoot of Core77, the NYC-based design site, Coroflot took shape in the creative cauldron of the city and has offices in Manhattan, Connecticut and now, in Portland, Oregon. As the Coroflot community and product evolve we are building a world-class operations team to support them and have chosen the City of Roses as home. If you are in the Portland area and want to have a hand in shaping how creative work gets done around the world we’d like to talk with you; aside from a competitive set of benefits, our operation offers tremendous opportunity for advancement as we build out our new location. Our new Portland space is situated on the edge of Old-town and the Pearl District, so is bike and mass-transit friendly and close to many restaurants, bars and stores.
A Junior Level Media Content Developer with enthusiasm for Brand storytelling, Social Media and the Design Process.
Work with internal product development and marketing teams, producing a refined narrative experience of the Coroflot brand throughout Coroflot products and across media channels. Develop extraordinary content generated by our clients and community to form stories that are both memorable and motivating. Oversee the dissemination of these stories across communication channels in the service of demonstrably increasing Coroflot’s media recognition, website traffic and product adoption. Write, edit, and develop copy within the product ecosystem, maintaining clarity and tone across all user touchpoints.
– Develops content and copy for the website including but not limited to product guidance, customer support and marketing materials.
– Maintains and monitors marketing and production calendars to ensure timely release of content.
– Contributes to community development through participation in ongoing talent review, ensuring quality standards and nurturing promising members.
Social Networking & Content Marketing
– Creates and adapts marketing stories tailored to specific social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other frequently used social media sites.
– Researches Coroflot clients, talent and events to develop content to promote our products across social media and web channels. Coordinates with management and staff for review and delivers on schedule.
– Takes stories, concepts and Core77 blog assignments from brief through writing to dissemination.
– Coordinates with management and staff for review throughout the process, delivers on schedule and tracks results.
– Assembles focused lists of media and publicity channels for receipt of content bulletins, announcements and press releases.
– Develops content for press releases & content bulletins.
– Delivers press releases & content bulletins to Core77 website and media list.
– Organizes and develops content for the Coroflot newsletter.
Required Technical/Functional Knowledge and Skills
– Deep knowledge of social media protocol and algorithms.
– Superior communication skills, specifically with regard to the written word.
– Experience with content production for web, including online blogging and social media tools, fluency with relevant software (MS Office, Google Docs, Adobe Creative Suite).
– Knowledge of design history and current trends and news, locally, nationally and internationally.
Required Managerial/Interpersonal Skills
– Written and oral communication
– Critical thinking and brand awareness
– Relationship management and problem analysis
– Time management, task planning and organization
Apply on the Coroflot Website: