Soderstrom Architects is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team. This creative individual will provide graphic design, production, and administrative support to the marketing department. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, this candidate will help develop and organize the firm’s marketing materials, including RFP responses and marketing collateral, while also assisting the Business Development Manager with marketing campaigns and events.
Our ideal candidate is organized, extremely detail oriented, and passionate about all aspects of graphic design, from branding to typography. We reward that passion by providing unique creative opportunities and mentorship in a collaborative environment, while also supporting technical advancement and skill building.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with layout and production of proposal materials including staff resumes and project cut sheets.
• Assist with implementation and maintenance of marketing database
• Develop graphic concepts for marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, and promotional materials.
• Design charts, graphs, and other infographics for use in marketing collateral
• Assist with development and implementation of brand standards and graphic templates
• Assist with the creation of interview presentations and slides
• Assist with planning and preparing for conferences and events
• Provide back-up administrative help as needed with stocking marketing materials, answering phones, and placing print orders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or similar professional experience
• Excellent graphic and communication skills
• Highly proficient in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to multi-task and identify priorities
• Positive and professional demeanor
Please send an email with cover letter, resume, and samples of previous work (under 5MB) and/or link to materials to email@example.com. No telephone calls or recruiters please