Classification: Contract position with opportunity to move to full time after 3 months.
Reports to: Senior Graphic Designer and VP Marketing
The Townshend’s Family of Companies (Townshend’s Tea, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Thomas & Sons Distillery) is looking for a motivated, multi-talented individual to join its marketing department. Our fast-paced Sales and Marketing department requires excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, meticulous attention to detail, a friendly demeanor, and a passion for executing great design.
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or related field preferred, and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2+ years experience in design
• Experience working with multiple clients and/or in a team-based environment is preferred
• Strong portfolio, demonstrating excellent print and digital design skills and creativity
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Senior Graphic Designer with projects (production and design)
• Create materials for websites, social media campaigns, retail POS, print collateral, ads, etc.
• Ability to sketch designs and concepts
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in creating Word and Powerpoint templates and documents
• Demonstrated print design skills; experience with web design is a plus
• Always striving for high quality, efficiency, and accuracy with every aspect of work
• Ability to turn projects quickly with an eye for detail and high quality
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Positive attitude and team player who will work under the direction of our design and marketing team, and actively collaborates with all
• Self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task and manage workload, meeting each deadline
• A willingness to learn and positive attitude
Please email your cover letter, resumé (as a PDF) and link to your online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please do not contact us by telephone about this job opening.**