Coates Kokes is looking for a motivated individual to join its creative team. We have a nice culture here and would want someone who shares our Live Better philosophy and a passion for great work. This is a full-time, junior graphic designer position.
• Production and design for print and digital
• A team player who will work under the direction of our creative director, designers, account managers and actively collaborates with all
• The ability to multi-task and manage workload, meeting each deadline
• Always striving for high quality, efficiency, and accuracy with every aspect of work
• Possesses an interest in sustainability, hospitality and public health
• Solution-driven, not problem-driven
• A willingness to learn and positive attitude
• Ideation and conceptual thinker
• Assist senior designer and graphic designer with projects
• Create materials for websites, social media campaigns, retail POS, print collateral, ads, etc…
• Ability to sketch designs and concepts
Desired skills and experience:
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
• Up-to-date with the latest Adobe software
• Understanding of HTML design, CMS/Wordpress is a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k match and more.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.