We are seeking a talented and collaborative Junior Digital Designer to join our Boston creative team.
As a Junior Digital Designer, you’ll be part of our dynamic creative team, interacting with other designers as well as art directors, copywriters, user experience specialists, creative technologists and digital producers.
You should possess a strong understanding of user-centered design principles, excellent visual design skills and solid technical know how. You should also be an excellent juggler and problem-solver, with the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Developing the visual design for web sites, social media, mobile, brand identity and other digital initiatives.
• Working closely with art directors to turn wireframes and prototypes into creative concepts.
• Applying (and at times developing) brand guidelines for type, imagery, color and iconography.
• Translating usability findings and feedback into design improvements.
Four-year degree required.
• 2+ years of industry experience in an agency or similar creative environment
• Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or related field
• Solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs — Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
Applicants must supply a URL and/or link to your work when applying. Applicants who do not provide a link to their work will not be reviewed.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
If you are interested please submit a link to your portfolio to email@example.com