Our company is searching for an intern to work on our Creative Services team
this summer. If you have not heard of Opus, we are a corporate event
marketing and brand experience agency with offices in both the Portland and
Seattle areas. We work with Fortune 1000 clients to produce world-class
events ranging from an executive summit with 10 VIPs to a user conference
with 50,000 attendees from across the globe. We have won the Top Workplaces
award for the past 7 years in a row as well as the Fastest Growing Companies
in Oregon in our category for the past 5 years.
More information about the internship opportunity:
– Date range: Mid-June to Mid-August 2018
– Scope of Responsibility: Production support on graphic design projects to
include image searching and retouching, layout of graphics based on
pre-determined look and feel, and design of smaller or internal initiatives.
– Hours per week: 20 hours per week with flexible schedule.
– Pay rate: Minimum wage
– Reports to: Lee Feidelson – Creative Director
– Desired education/qualifications: Junior or senior level design student
with knowledge of file handling and preparing files for printing, Adobe
Creative suite knowledge, organized and timely with deadlines and
Please contact with resume/cover letter:
Shereen R. Perkins, MBA, PHR
Talent Acquisition Manager
9000 SW Nimbus Ave Beaverton, OR 97008
Office: (971-223-1129) Cell: (503-453-4637)