Creative Architecture Intern
The PC Client Group (PCCG) is looking for a talented Designer/Architect intern to help create visionary Consumer experiences. This position is focused on creating a vision of the future for Intel. As such, the job requires a highly creative person who can wade through ambiguity and deliver compelling concepts and solutions. You will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of HW/SW engineers, HFEs, Architects, and others to generate concepts, ideas, and prototype solutions. Depending upon project needs, your efforts may include brainstorming, prototyping, and the exploration and presentation of concepts to contribute to the creation of complete UI designs and physical prototype products. This is a paid internship in Hillsboro, Oregon. Relocation is approved.
- You should currently be enrolled in a BSc./BFA or MFA program in Industrial or Interaction Design with a strong interest in technology and future user experience exploration
- Advanced design & communication skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient motion graphics/animation skills: Adobe After Effects, Flash, or similar. Prototype coding for demos a plus!
- Excellent sketching and rapid visualization skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment
- Ability to facilitate innovation, create and deliver concepts to audiences with varying levels of fidelity
- Strong interest in emerging technologies (HW/SW)
- An understanding of rapid prototyping for SW and HW (holistic product concepts)
- A strong visionary mind for the future state of computing around the world
- Understanding of the best practices in UX/Interaction Design
- Understanding of computing trends, awareness of key usage models
- Sense of typography, applied color, composition and visual hierarchy
- Expert level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash etc.)
- Ability to deliver wireframes and motion graphic solutions, communication pieces, demos, and prototypes