The Oregon Lottery seeks an entry level Integrated Designer possessing creative vision, versatility, graphic design skills and an ability to write outstanding copy. This person will evolve their existing skills by working with creative team members on a range of ambitious and innovative marketing projects. Responsible for helping create experiences for a variety of advertising mediums(print, digital, broadcast, etc). The Integrated Designer will have an ability to segue between a multitude of marketing projects as need and opportunity permit.
Communication is a big part of the job, the Integrated Designer must feel confident enough to contribute to and learn the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current media trends and an enthusiasm about shaping a consumer’s experience are also key components of success. Read the qualifications below and consider a rewarding, creative career with the Oregon Lottery, while doing good things for the state of Oregon.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
· Develop consistent, audience-focused, and engaging marketing materials that align with Oregon Lottery brand guidelines and creative strategy.
· Actively stay up-to-date on the latest Marketing & Advertising trends and best practices and share out with team members as needed.
· Participate in other creative projects and special projects as requested.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, university, or private vocational school with an emphasis in Advertising, Journalism, Creative Writing or Graphic Design or other closely related field.
· Demonstrated passion and skill in creative writing and graphic design.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn from other creative professionals.
· Demonstrated exceptional communication and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated ability to meet creative and timing expectations.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Demonstrated skill in Adobe Creative Cloud software, including, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop in Macintosh.
· Demonstrated ability to take accountability and ownership of assigned projects and respecting established deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service through professionalism, ownership, and initiative.
· Demonstrated ability to proofread own work and work of others.
· Demonstrated ability to work well as a collaborative team player and be self-driven, resourceful and able to work independently.
· Demonstrated knowledge and application of publication styles, formats, editing, and creative production techniques.
· Demonstrated ability to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
Please visit www.oregonlottery.org to apply!