This HR Visual Designer will design and produce branded material for HR messaging and communications, as well as create low to high fidelity digital prototypes. Working with the HR Service Innovation Experience Design team and taking direction from the HR Visual Design Manager, the HR Visual Designer will collaborate with Service Designers, Researchers, and other Prototype Designers – a team with a strong focus on Minimum Viable Product and an iterative design philosophy.**
** This designer should be quick and adaptive – OK with critique/Feedback – will test work thru audience feedback (company employees) and adapt accordingly.
– Design HR branded collateral, visual assets and templates to be used across company HR.
– Work closely with Leadership to design presentations with an emphasis on narrative.
– Create low, medium, and high fidelity prototype mockups for the company’s digital experiences
– Create Images, Type Lockups, Logos, and other visual assets used across HR
– A Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or other relevant field
– 1-3 years of progressive technically sophisticated graphic design experience.
– Proficient ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development.
– Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications (i.e. Adobe CC, Sketch**, etc.).
– Working knowledge of HTML and CSS to inform smooth hand of design for development.
– Strong familiarity with current trends, color, and design.
– Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
– Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes.
– Photography is a plus.
** Sketch will be used for prototyping
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world’s leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
Apply on LinkedIn: