Core Health & Fitness, LLC, headquartered in Vancouver, WA, is the parent company for such well-known brands as Star Trac, Nautilus Commercial, and StairMaster. These fantastic product lines, coupled with our ever evolving product innovation, will help us achieve our mission of becoming the foremost leader in the health and fitness industry.
We believe that people are our greatest asset and only by recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining the most talented employees can we continue to be successful. We are passionate about what we do and the products we deliver. We provide fitness solutions that better people’s lives, and not many organizations can make that claim. If you are a talented, dedicated, and a hardworking individual, we invite you to come take a look at Core Health & Fitness; come be a part of something special!
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing organization. The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing graphic design, photography, and video production support in a variety of functions from conception to completion. Our Graphics Designer will support the Marketing team and internal clients by participating in the strategic development of innovative corporate projects, including: marketing programs collateral, product launches, corporate communications, tradeshows, external/internal corporate events, technical publications, client services, and other Marketing Services projects.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Work closely with Marketing Manager and international Marketing team to design/update brochures, posters, flyers, promotional items, and other proposed projects as needed that falls within budget and delivers on time.
• Prepares finished copy and art, using design software programs.
• Plan concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates marketing concept by designing rough layout of art and copy while maintain the brand standards.
• Responsible for maintaining graphic consistency and corporate brand standards throughout all materials created.
• Plan, execute and touch-up photos using in-house camera and lighting equipment.
• Create short videos promoting products and service.
• Requires understanding of brand standards for all created materials.
• Remains abreast of technological advances in the field and is able to identify areas of use in the organization.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Specific Job Requirements
• Organized professional with ability to balance many concurrent projects.
• Effective interpersonal communicator with attention to details.
• Solution-based attitude that sees the big picture and not just the item on a to-do list.
• Pro-active personality looking for ways to increase efficiency and improve processes.
• Ability to think “out of the box” to develop concepts and implement solutions in a deadline driven environment.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate and explain design concept and element. Ability to receive and act on constructive feedback.
• Must be able to work independently within the scope of the assignment and manage multiple projects.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and continually evolving environment.
• Ability to adhere and follow the company’s graphic style, including font requirements.
• Detailed-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently.
• Provide timely deliverables and manage expectations via priority list.
Education and Experience Requirements
• A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field with a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience.
• Knowledge of software applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Mac/PC.
• Knowledge of 3D EC Design or related 3D design programs a plus.
• Experience with AutoCAD, Visio or other 2D design programs.
• Must have solid knowledge of printing processes.
• Pre and post-production skills for video and commercial production preferred.
• Knowledge of photographic process within the photography function.
• Experience shooting professional-quality photographs for commercial use (e.g., publications, Web sites, etc.) preferred.
• Local candidates preferred.
• In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Core Health & Fitness is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with Core Health & Fitness, please call our Human Resources Department at 360-836-3622 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and direct assistance will be provided.
Please follow the link below to apply: