We are a small sewing pattern design company in SE Portland. We’re looking for a freelance graphic designer to help out with some of the myriad design tasks we need on a semi-regular basis. You’ll be designing primarily for the web, with maybe a little print work here and there.
This is contract work – You will work using your own equipment at your own location and bill us as needed. We’ll coordinate via email, Basecamp, Dropbox, and maybe the occasional phone call.
This is the kind of thing we might need:
* Promo/ad spots for use on other web sites.
* Promo images for our site (eg, front page callouts and the like)
* Flyers to promote events
* Photo selection and editing
* Light additions/changes for our web site and blog (design only, no code required)
* Ebook design and layout (PDF format)
We’ll love you if:
* Your email is clear, prompt, and effective
* You are proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
* Have at least some experience with InDesign
* You can design in a style matching our existing look and branding
* You can work remotely at your own location
* You have a laptop for occasional (rare) visits to our office
To see what we’re about, and for a look at our style, check out our web sites:
If this sounds like something you’d be into, please get in touch. A resume isn’t necessary – please just send your contact info, a link to your online portfolio, your hourly rate, and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!