The OHSU-PSU School of Public Health is looking for a fun, upbeat, and creative individual who can support our Marketing team in increasing visibility of our School! The person in this position will share news from our School to faculty, students, and staff as well as event information with our internal and external audiences using the following methods:
1. Create templates for bi-weekly newsletters to go out to staff, students and faculty created in Emma Mailing Campaign.
2. Support and provide input on our website (ohsu-psu-sph.org) when it comes to graphic design and make sure the website is visually appealing to both internal and external audience.
3. Flyers: Support and provide input creating flyers for events organized by our School such as bike rides, pot luck events, social growlers, staff meetings etc.
5. Social media: Provide graphic support setting up our new Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat).
Our team typically works from 8am – 5pm, so it would be great to have someone that can work within those hours. We will provide a Mac, along with an Adobe Creative Suite subscription. We are looking for someone that can spend a minimum of 10 weeks, we can discuss work hours and make sure to work with your schedule. We can also discuss opportunities to work from home.
Our offices are located at the OHSU Campus (Gaines Hall) as well as the PSU Campus. We reward your hard work with food truck food from time to time, a free School of Public Health t-shirt and Starbucks Reward Cards to keep you going.
– advanced skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
– strong design and print production skills
– familiarity with various social media outlets
– extensive experience posting and editing content in various content management systems
– familiarity with e-newsletter software (e.g. Emma)
– willing to take on new challenges and likes to work with start-up organizations
– an interest in marketing, design, and social media trends
– strong organizational skills
Send me a creative email and tell me a little about yourself and why you’re interested in this position. Please include your resume and portfolio.