THE DEPT of FOOD & SHELTER is an umbrella company of a series of well established restaurants (Yakuza, DOC, Nonna), event spaces, commissary kitchens, and short term lodging rentals. With the growth of our businesses we are now building a small in-house design & marketing team. We are looking for talented young artists, & designers with an interest in business strategy and marketing through creative work and design.
Skills / Experience Required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
– Proficient in Microsoft Word
– Must be able to take and apply constructive criticism
– Must be able to work well with a team
– Creative thinking and problem solving
– Creative concept development and execution of design solutions / marketing / social media / PR
– Excellent layout skills
– Production experience preparing print-ready files
– Copy writing, editing and proof reading
– Understanding of business and marketing planning and execution including: social media, PR, newsletters and electronic posts
- 15-20 hours a week
– 3 month trial with opportunities for growth
Please send all resumes and portfolios to email@example.com
Interviews will be scheduled from there.