Coates Kokes is looking for a motivated individual to join its creative team. We are looking for someone who shares our Good is Contagious philosophy and a passion for great work. This is a full-time, graphic design position.
– Production and design for print and digital
– A team player who will work directly under the direction of our Founder/CEO, Senior Designer/Studio Manager, and actively collaborates with all
– The ability to multi-task and manage workload, meeting each deadline
– Always striving for high quality, efficiency, and accuracy with every aspect of work
– Possesses an interest in sustainability, hospitality and public health
– Solution-driven, not problem-driven
– A willingness to learn and positive attitude
– Ideation and conceptual thinker
– Assist senior designer and visual content director with projects
– Create materials for websites, social media campaigns, retail POS, print collateral, ads, etc…
– Ability to sketch designs and concepts
– Travel to the Oregon coast
Desired skills and experience:
– Minimum two years’ experience
– Associates or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
– Up-to-date with the latest Adobe software for design
– Photography and 2d animation (After Effects) is a plus
– Understanding of HTML design, CMS/WordPress is a plus
– HTML 5 banner ads is a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k match and more. We are close to public transportation, in the heart of downtown. Coates Kokes is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.