Rumpl is off to a fast start in 2018 and we are looking to grow our team to keep up. We are looking for a mid-level graphic designer for a full-time, in-person role in our NW Portland office. A typical day for you might include:
– Working with our Design Manager to execute objectives for digital & print creative assets
– Collaborating with other designers and copywriters to execute on email campaigns, targeted ads or product launches
– Reporting on past campaigns and brainstorming future initiatives with metrics in mind. (What did we learn? How can we improve?)
– Photo-retouching and image optimization to create web-ready files
– Managing our vast photography and file library as well as scheduling and art-directing photo shoots both in-studio and in the wild
– Setting the creative tone and researching new design trends
– Participate and contribute in design critiques
– Love of design: must have passion for creative excellence, branding, packaging and visual communication
– Excellent and current creative and design trend knowledge and skills (from branding identity and package design, digital, to time-based media)
– Strong communication skills and organizational skills
– BA/BS degree with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design, marketing or related field
– An expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
– Capable of and enjoys working across all aspects of the business to make sure design is integrated into everything we do
– Have experience with email marketing and creating assets for digital advertising
– Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
– Have an “all hands on deck” attitude and willingness to contribute to any project big or small.
– Have an incredible portfolio of work with strong typography and layout skills
Bonus Points //
– A passion for the outdoors and a familiarity with the outdoor industry/products
– Photography (lifestyle or studio) experience
Please send resume, relevant work samples and a short blurb about why you would be a great fit to email@example.com.