We are currently looking to hire a talented designer who uses iconography, typography, color, texture and space to tell brand stories. Illustration skills are a plus.
You are a self-starter who has excellent communication skills and can collaborate to build memorable brand experiences.
The position will be paid part-time or full-time depending on candidate. Benefits for full time employees include: paid time off, paid holidays, and 401K. Applicants with 4 year bachelors degree in graphic design or equivalent. Compensation $16/hr-$20/hr depending on experience. M-F, 8AM-5PM, 30-40 hrs per week.
– Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design or illustration or equivalent experience
– A portfolio that contains print and digital examples, conceptual thinking, problem-solving, wireframing, prototyping and visual design skills
– Extensive experience in the Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience with photo retouching using Lightroom
– Possess the ability to communicate ideas using a variety of methods, including conversations, sketches, digital tools and presentations
– Demonstrates the ability to work on several concurrent projects and prioritize tasks
– Self Starter
– Hard working disposition
– A strong sense of collaboration and camaraderie
– Extreme attention to detail
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to make judgement calls as necessary, knowing when to consult colleagues and management
Applicants can email a resume, portfolio and link to website to: email@example.com. Please list Graphic Designer Position in the header. Please note we’re a demanding operation, so if commitment to this field is more of a hobby, this position probably isn’t for you. We’re looking for someone who can grow with our company, and is in it for the long haul.