Scope & Responsibilities:
• Working in partnership with the Senior Design Manager, other Graphic Designers and marketing teams, this role is responsible for the concept, design, production and delivery of marketing materials targeted for Yakima, Whispbar and Prorack brands.
• Manages projects, final production and timely delivery of all artwork, including projects for campaigns, packaging, fit guides, dealer workbooks, tradeshow visuals and in-store merchandising displays.
• Apply design thinking to creative problems
• Provide print and digital creative assets to the internal creative and brand team.
• Execute the design and development of comprehensive merchandising solutions that support Yakima distribution channels.
• Collaborate with category business management, sales, fit team and outside vendors to execute concept and design against a well-written brief.
• Implement the creative development for annual trade and consumer shows.
• Work as needed to develop the annual catalog and consumer collateral.
• Work as needed to direct or assist on all product and lifestyle photo shoots and video productions including on-set direction.
• Produce art elements for various printed collateral, including dealer support pieces, product tags, forms, brochures, etc.
• Design and execute all creative and copy writing materials for product packaging.
• Provide support for other members of the marketing department by completing various tasks relating to both consumer and trade communication efforts.
• Maintain archives, records and digital files for graphic projects and original artwork.
• Work closely with staff from Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product Development, Document Control and Purchasing Departments.
• Adhere to required health and safety regulations and practices.
• Carry out other duties, responsibilities, and projects as may be assigned, in an effective manner.
• Bachelors of Fine Arts, Arts, or Science Degree in graphic arts, graphic design or similar design oriented Bachelors qualification.
• 2+ years of graphic design experience in corporation, consultancy or freelance.
• Basic organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail, project management and graphic design skills required.
• Strong skills with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and LightRoom.
Please go to www.yakima.com/careers to apply for the position. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a resume and link to a portfolio website.