Allegro Media Group, one of the largest independent distributors of music and video entertainment is seeking a graphic designer for our in-house department. We are looking for a talented, well-rounded, enthusiastic designer to produce catalogs, and a variety of other printed materials. We are also looking for a candidate who can learn and contribute to the growth of our Blender 3D modeling and animation program.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for design, exceptional attention to detail and a strong desire to take on new challenges. Candidates must know or be willing to learn Blender 3D modeling and animation software for this position.
– A bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field.
– 1–2 years of catalog design experience.
– Skilled with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
– Comprehensive knowledge and experience with building press ready files.
– Strong design fundamentals including typography, color and composition.
– Excellent communication and proofing skills.
– Attention to detail, accuracy and consistency.
– Ability to alter workflow between process-heavy and quick-turn.
– Ability to hand off and receive projects mid-process.
– Able to adhere to our file building and archiving standards.
– Ability to take direction, learn quickly and adapt to the situation at hand.
– Able to stay organized and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
– Maintain a positive customer service driven attitude.
– Extensive knowledge of Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
– Know or willing to learn Blender 3D.
– Fluent in Quark, Motion a plus.
Primary job duties include layout and formatting design elements for multiple catalogs. The position works closely with the catalog coordinator and the sales team to ensure the catalogs meet established brand standards and quality guidelines. Additional duties include design and production of sales flyers, presentations, packaging, ads and other projects as needed.
To be considered you must send cover letter, resume and 8–10 samples (catalog samples preferred) for consideration. Please submit files in .PDF format (under 6 MB) to email@example.com. Web based portfolios alone will not be considered.
- Open until filled.
– Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
– Salary commensurate with experience, full time position.
– Medical and dental benefits, 401(k), and paid vacation.
– No recruiters.
– No phone calls