Do you like furniture? Get ready to join a collaborative fast paced environment where you can exploit your marketing expertise and ”can do” attitude! We are a fast growing, family-owned and operated wholesale/retail/e-commerce furniture business, serving the Pacific NW and beyond. We are looking for a motivated and creative Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator looking for a place to grow. Our company vibe is such that everyone pitches in. We’re looking for a self-starter who isn’t afraid of hard work.
A qualified candidate will have strong graphic design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere), strong photography skills, social media savvy, excellent communication skills, and previous marketing experience; preferably in retail, wholesale and/or e-commerce environments. Your ability to stay on top of current digital and graphic design trends is mandatory – we want you to be a contributor to our creative direction.
The qualified applicant will:
• Take high quality product photography pictures (using a light kit and Canon Digital SLR and/or iPhone) for use in digitally manufactured room shots.
• Create digitally manufactured room shots using 3D Software. Furniture and interior design trend knowledge is a huge bonus!
• Video creation and editing of product overviews and showroom tour footage.
• Be knowledgeable of current graphic, font and color trends.
• Create retail and wholesale marketing materials (graphic design of signage, catalogs, ad content, emails).
• Manage the content creation process from identification of a need through delivery of end product.
• Manage retail and wholesale Instagram feeds. Must have experience delivering appropriate content for lifestyle furniture brands.
• Manage retail Facebook feed.
• Create retail emails using Mailchimp and ensure they are approved and sent in a timely manner.
• Liaise with warehouse personnel, contract agencies, retail stores, wholesale sales reps, and creative director.
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
• Product photography skills including lighting and use of appropriate f-stops.
• Product videoing using iPhone and video editing skills using Premiere.
• Excellent photo editing skills and knowledge of proper photo composition/proportion, color-matching, and fixing wrinkles and blemishes.
• Execute finishing touches on digital room layouts (add digital accessories, artwork etc.)
• Ability to maneuver furniture (with dollies and casters) with help of warehouse personnel
• Maintain and organize photo studio and related equipment.
• Excellent photo and data organization skills. Familiarity with Asana and Digital Asset Management systems are a plus.
• Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills – a good eye for detail. Knowledge of furniture style and design buzz words is a huge bonus.
• Proactive with ability to prioritize and stay organized.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Willing to take initiative and work in a fast paced, fun team environment.
• Pre-tax Medical (we pay half)
• Vacation, PTO, and Paid Holidays
• Employee discount on furniture purchases
• Working with a great team!
Background and drug test required. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for this position candidates must submit:
1) Cover letter and resume, including salary requirements.
2) Examples of graphic design capabilities and photography skills. Your portfolio will be given more consideration than your resume.