Seeking Interns At The Independent Publishing Resource Center (IPRC)
The IPRC (www.iprc.org) is seeking two Program interns who will work closely with each other and will be supervised by the IPRC Program Director, A.M. O’Malley.
• Produce the bi-monthly catalog.
• Produce monthly newsletter.
• Create press releases for events.
• Create a poster for each month’s schedule of events.
• Create handbills and other promotional materials.
• Design and implement an Outreach Catalog.
• Work with the IPRC to produce a style manual.
• Working 1-2 open hours shifts per month on Sunday afternoon (negotiable)
• Create MERIT badges for all of our workshop classes.
• Help research, design and purchase merchandise.
• Help with Zine Library Displays with the help of the librarian.
• Knowledge of CS6
• The ability to be self-driven and able to communicate in an effective and direct manner.
• The ability to work in a team.
• Creativity and passion for art.
• A love for all things print!
• Zine-making skills.
• Interest in pub-arts, print-arts, comics and writing.
• Promotion experience.
• An eye for detail
• 1-year membership to the IPRC!
• Free Letterpress workshop.
• Free Bindfast workshop
• Free Screenprinting workshop.
• Credit through PSU
• Flexible schedule.
This is open to one person at 20-25 hours per week, or two people at 10-12 hours per week.
To apply: email A.M. O’Malley at a.m@iprc..org with a cover letter and resume.