At Zing, we innovate and develop high-quality toy products for high-action play. Our mission is to promote a healthy, active lifestyle for kids and families. We have a full staff of toy innovators at our global headquarters in Hong Kong who share a passion for high-quality products that promote active play and imagination. Our entire staff is immersed in a creative culture that supports innovation, fun ideas, and play. We are involved throughout the entire product design process, from idea, concept, and prototyping to packaging and bringing innovative and exciting toys to market. Our art department, marketing and sales team are based in Portland, Oregon.
We are looking for a talented graphic design major intern to join our art department to create brilliant graphic work to support social media posting, digital and TV advertising campaigns, and product & packaging design. The ideal candidate is expected to be creative, organized, and passionate about the graphic design, and eager to learn and develop on the job.
The candidate will work directly with the senior graphic designer, in our downtown Portland office. He/she will work closely with various departments including marketing, sales, product & packaging design, etc. The working hours can be accommodated to fit the candidate’s school schedule. Preferably 2-3 days, 15-20 hours a week during weekdays. A MacBook will be provided in office.
• Fast learner with ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
• Demonstrable graphic design skills and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator); digital illustration is a plus;
• Basic web design and UI design skills;
• Understanding of package design;
• Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and other social medial tools;
• Mac friendly;
• Able to work in office based in downtown Portland, OR.
Please email your resume and portfolio (if available) to Min Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you for further interviews. Thank you.