The IPRC (www.iprc.org) is seeking two Program interns who will work closely with each other and will be supervised by the IPRC Program Director, A.M. O’Malley.
• Produce the bi-monthly catalog.
• Produce monthly newsletter.
• Manage and maintain the IPRC social media outlets (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook), Or-Lit listserv, Cultural Community sites and others.
• Create press releases for events.
• Create a poster for each month’s schedule of events.
• Create handbills and other promotional materials.
• Design and implement an Outreach Catalog.
• Working 1-2 open hours shifts per month on Sunday afternoon (negotiable)
• Create MERIT badges for all of our workshop classes.
• Help research, design and purchase merchandise.
• Help with Zine Library Displays with the help of the librarian.
• Knowledge of CS6
• The ability to be self-driven and able to communicate in an effective and direct manner.
• The ability to work in a team.
• Creativity and passion for art.
• A love for all things print!
• Zine-making skills.
• Interest in pub-arts, print-arts, comics and writing.
• Promotion experience.
• An eye for detail
• 1-year membership to the IPRC!
• Free Letterpress workshop.
• Free Bindfast workshop
• Free Screenprinting workshop.
• Credit through PSU
• Flexible schedule.
This is open to one person at 20-25 hours per week, or two people at 10-12 hours per week.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a small sample of your design work.