Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills with an emerging tech company right here in Portland? If you enjoy creative work, a dynamic workplace that you can participate in and start to build your career, then Urban Airship may be ideal for you. UA is looking for a graphic design intern to assist in creating visual assets for mobile device mockups on iOS and Android. The main purpose of these mockups will be to enable our sales team to reach out to prospects and customers by showing them what their brand will be able to accomplish through our solutions.
Duration: 3+ months
Hours: 20-30 hours per week
About Urban Airship: Urban Airship helps leading brands engage their mobile users and build high-value relationships. Thousands of companies and some of the most demanding brands in retail, media & entertainment, sports and travel & hospitality, trust Urban Airship to deliver the mobile moments that matter to their customers and to their business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design clear and engaging graphic content for mobile devices. This will include logos, coupons, loyalty cards, event tickets, seasonal campaigns, and other marketing materials as needed.
Work closely with our Digital Wallet team and Sales teams to create visual mockups of prospect and customer’s existing assets to showcase how they might benefit from our solution.
• Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications.
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Must have excellent time management skills
• Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
• Must be able to define and work to deadlines
• Build your portfolio of work
• Flexible scheduling
• Work with and create assets for large brands worldwide
• Be part of one of Portland’s most exciting and fastest growing tech startups.
Please email resume and cover letter/portfolio directly to: