A graphic design intern with an interest in marketing and page layout.
• Updates to existing graphics in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Retouch and manipulate images
• Create page layouts and forms
• Collaborate with the Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing Team to develop design concepts
• Assemble final material for printing as needed
• Understanding of style guides and ability to remain consistent with branding
• Skilled with layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
• Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
• Solicits regular feedback on technical & EQ abilities
• Skilled at writing and oral communication
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks, maintain focus, and meet deadlines independently
• Works well in teams/Collaborates effectively with colleagues on projects
• Able to self-check work for accuracy and consistency
• Demonstrates flexibility to respond to changing priorities and challenges
Contact Angela Saylors at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and link to your portfolio!