The Art of Coaching is an international event and website series that helps volleyball, softball and football coaches at all levels become better coaches by presenting an extensive variety of expert perspectives on court and online. The Art of Coaching is looking for passionate individuals interested in the world of sports that can learn, create, and execute at a high level every single day.
Intern will work with the Brand Manager to create digital and print advertising and content. Work may include but is not limited to:
• Social media and website graphics to highlight our content
• Assistance on graphical campaign development for events and sales
• Event promotional materials
• Support on the development of new products for sale
• Video editing
• Basic typography
• Understanding of basic layout and hierarchy
• Photographic editing
• Working knowledge of the Adobe suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent organization
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work independently and see projects from conception to completion
• Availability to work at least 10 hours a week
• Experience with various social media platforms
• Video editing experience not necessary but beneficial
What Interns Will Learn
A student that interns with The Art of Coaching will learn about the concepts and creation of real world advertising campaigns as well as gain hands-on experience creating day-to-day graphics that sustain a content driven company. As they receive projects and critiques from multiple people, the intern will learn organizational and communication skills. The student will gain experience using the Adobe suite and will learn ways to make unique graphics efficiently.
Applicant should provide a résumé, cover letter and portfolio. Online portfolio is preferable but PDF submission will also be considered. Please send submissions or questions to Ben Little at email@example.com.