Coraggio Group is a strategy & organizational change consulting firm in Portland, Oregon. Our clients choose us to help them get clear, get focused and get moving on their most important strategic, operational and organizational challenges. They count on us for our insight, knowledge and guidance in helping them to solve complicated business problems, make critical decisions and identify the right path forward.
We’re looking for a Graphic Design Intern with strong design skills in multiple areas. This individual should be highly organized, creative, and motivated to deliver high quality client-facing materials. We’re looking for an eager individual to do their best work each day, and learn and grow personally and professionally.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Creative problem solving skills
• Coachable and flexible
• Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities
• Organized, flexible, attentive to detail, team player
• Photography and social media experience is a plus
• Assist Marketing Manager in the design and development of layout for proposals and other marketing collateral
• Work with project teams to develop PowerPoint Presentations for client-facing meetings
• Create custom graphics for use online, in newsletters, presentations and for other channels
• Develop creative concepts and design styles for projects
• Manage workflow to meet deadlines
The position start date and schedule are flexible.
Salary: $12.00/hour (20 hours per week)
To apply please submit your resume and sample work (link to online portfolio is fine) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Graphic Design Internship