In Smith Optics, we are seeking a new Graphic Design Intern who is passionate about graphic design and all things visual, to bring our brand identity to a whole new level. With a performance oriented approach to design, the candidate must have the drive, creative imagination and research skills required to produce outstanding new design concepts to improve customer experience. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, he/she will work alongside the Creative, Marketing and Product departments.
Tasks & Responsibilities
– Develop and redesign creative assets across all brand activities and categories to enhance customer experience and drive business goals and performance.
– Work with multiple departments to understand, note-take, and communicate design ideas and briefs.
– Execute design development, prepare production files, and keep design projects organized and communicated to multiple teams.
– Prepare and deliver production files to internal departments, vendors, and international teams.
The Qualified Candidate
– A design driven individual with or pursuing a degree in design-related subjects who has a keen eye for emerging styles, trends, technology, and social media within the sport and lifestyle industry.
– Hands on experience in graphic design preferred.
– Excellent communications skills and ability to work collaboratively within a diverse group of stakeholders and decision-makers.
– An expert user of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
– Highly creative conceptual thinker with the ability to execute ideas in an efficient and collaborative manner.
– Positive and solution-minded.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send an email containing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can organise a call to discuss the role further.
I look forward to hearing from you!