We’re seeking an ambitious, detail–oriented intern to work with Atelier Ace, the motley crew behind Ace Hotel.
What we expect:
• Be able to handle rapidly shifting priorities, critiques and short deadlines.
• Self-motivated and posi-vibes.
• Sharp attention to detail, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, flexible, open–minded, and able to manage multiple projects.
• Passion for collaboration, the tangible, respect and understanding of historical references.
• Must have good knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Making graphics for both print and web.
• Attend and participate in weekly design meetings, brainstorm and help concept creative solutions.
What to expect:
• Layout weekly events posters for properties.
• Miscellaneous printed collateral, e-flyers, ads, social media images.
• Design research and inspiration gathering.
• Cat gifs and excessive emoji usage.
The fine print:
• 15-20 hours / week.
• Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays are the best days for us, but understand a student’s schedule is hectic and can shift things around.
• Ideally can work for credit. If not, we can offer a stipend.
• Portfolio or work samples
• Brief statement about why you want to intern at Atelier, what you’d bring to the team, and any questions you have about us.