Graphic Design Assistant
Earth Mama Angel Baby is a local manufacturer of organic herbal body care products. We are committed to excellence in our people, products, and performance. We believe our team members are the foundation of our Company’s success, and we are committed to continuous improvement and learning, exceptional safety and quality, connecting with our customers, and good relationships with team members.
We are looking for a creative, talented and motivated individual who wants to build a career in graphic and multimedia design. You will be a key member of a small team responsible for graphics representing the Earth Mama Angel Baby brand.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work closely with the Graphics Manager, Marketing and Social Media for content and development of new ideas
• Development of social media and multimedia graphics (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
• Participate in conceptualizing creative solutions for multiple channels
• Develop graphics and illustrations to be utilized in digital animation for multimedia platforms
• Develop effective creative elements for print, web and video
• Earned or in the process of earning a Bachelor degree in graphic design, or equivalent related work experience.
• Experience with multimedia and print design.
• Proven track record in design (show your portfolio).
• Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Awareness of web-based and multimedia communication methods and industry trends.
• Dedication to continued improvement.
• Knowledge of social media advertising and consumer experiences.
• Passionate about staying informed of industry trends.
• Display exceptional creativity, enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism.
This is a part time position with a group of people who value working hard and having fun at the same time. At 32 hours/week, the position is eligible for Earth Mama benefits – including paid time off and holidays, a 100% employer-paid (employee only) medical and dental insurance program (after a 90-day introductory period), company matching retirement program and employer-paid supplemental insurance. The hourly wage will be between $15 and $19 per hour depending on progress toward a degree and relevant experience. The standard work schedule is 8:00 to 3:00, Monday through Friday, but the schedule is flexible if you are still in school.
To apply, please email cover letter, resume and portfolio to our Graphics Manager, Hope, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.