Second Story (a part of SapientNitro) is looking for an experience design intern to join our Portland creative team during the summer of 2016. We conceptualize, design, and develop interactive media experiences that enchant, inform, and entertain—pioneering new ways to inspire wonder and connect audiences to stories, ideas, and information. Our studio is collaborative across all disciplines.
To learn about Second Story, please feel free to take a look at our website: http://secondstory.com/projects/browse/featured-work
The experience design intern will support our interdisciplinary team on a variety of client projects, as well as, experiments in our lab. We’re looking for someone who has imagination and passion for researching, conceptualizing and visualizing new experiences at the intersection of art, storytelling and technology.
Skills and Experience:
1. Able to express ideas visually and verbally
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (AI, PS, ID, AE)
4. Collaborates well with others in an interdisciplinary team
5. Someone who is self-motivated, hands-on and has previous work experience
This is a paid summer internship opportunity.
Please send your resume, portfolio, and availability (full-time/part-time) to: