Graphic Designer Job (Entry Level)
The graphic designer is charged with collaborating on the best ways to visually represent our company’s
brands through web, print, and events as well as servicing clients in email marketing, display advertising,
and digital asset creation. It’s very much a creative position, involving development of concepts and
production for design projects.
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion meeting deadlines
• Develop creative design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that
advance our brand strategy
• Establish creative direction for the entire portfolio of services and programs
• Work with internal and external teams on layout/design of both web and print assets
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web
• A strong working knowledge of brand development and creative process
• Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated
• Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
• Up to date with industry leading creative software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator,
Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
• Knowledge of HTML for email is a must
• Experience with Adobe AfterEffects & video editing (a plus)
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
We are a digital media company covering the high end computing arena (and related technologies).
Tabor Communications has portfolio of digital publications dedicated to high-end, performance and big
data computing. We cover the fastest computers in the world and the people who run them, and for
almost 30 years we have dominated in our niche. Exciting things are happening and we are levelling up!
We are looking for someone to match our enthusiasm as we grow. If you love technology, have a knack
for creating stunning & smart visuals, have a strong sense of brand, relish working in digital, and have
strong organizational skills, you could be our candidate. This is a telecommuting position starting at
For candidates who think they are The OneTM, please submit your cover letter, resume and a sample of
your digital work (zip file with your name containing png files preferred) to