Entry Level Designer
*****Please provide a link to portfolio or attach samples of your work with your submission*****
Brief Job Description
Visionem, Inc. is a nursing education company primarily focused on training nurses to treat patients with traumatic injuries (TCAR Education Programs). The entry level designer job will be a 6-month contract position supporting our lead designer in translating our existing PowerPoint lecture course into Adobe Captivate’s e-learning platform.
• A degree in graphic design or illustration
• Understanding of visual design principles
• Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
• Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Sourcing and editing stock imagery
• Attention to detail
Preferred Job Skills
• Experience with LMS technology
• Experience with Adobe Captivate and Adobe Captivate Prime
• Experience with audio editing
Top 3 Skills to be Successful in this role
• Skill and experience with the aforementioned applications
• Obsessive attention to small details
• Ability to follow directions
All applications must include a resume and either a link to an online portfolio (preferred) or 5-10 attached samples of the applicant’s work.
*Any applicants which do not include link to portfolio or attached samples will simply not be considered.