Digital Marketing Intern Job Description
Pixameter is a Portland local startup, our company is utilizing Virtual Reality to enable consumers see on-line products in their space before purchase. We are a small team and believe in having fun while delivering best of class products. Join us and be part of a Portland success story that changes how on-line shopping is done.
Digital Marketing Intern will work with Marketing, sales and product leads to enhance company web site, social engagement with content creators and bloggers, Content creation and Search optimization. Primary target market is Art and design community.
• Daily business operations of the company website
• Assist with coordination of design, development, and content creation for website pages.
• Assist with Website content strategy and creation
• Proactively seek opportunities to improve site user experience
• Coordinate with marketing team on brand, social and PR projects, as well as manage an integrated calendar so that the efforts of each team are in synergy
• Working toward a degree in marketing, graphic design, communications or business
• Some experience with and knowledge of online marketing and display advertising
• Experience with creative work for web design
• Graphics design experience a plus
• Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills
Other preferred qualifications:
• Art Enthusiast with Art Gallery experience
• Photoshop and sketch experience
Compensation: $15/hr, 20 hrs per week
Start Date: Jan 4, 2016
Apply by: Dec 23, 2015