Seize a unique opportunity to play a crucial role at one of the fastest growing brands in Portland, Oregon. At Rumpl you will find a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment at the intersection of outdoor, lifestyle and fashion.
Rumpl is looking for a Designer to join our Marketing Team to support digital marketing initiatives. You will be a part of a creative team that touches a variety of projects with a focus on social media digital ads, other areas of focus in this role include video/photo shoots, print, performance/growth, web design, marketing, product tutorials, and much more.
As a Digital Designer, you’ll own projects from concept through execution, QA, and iteration. You’ll work across the latest digital platforms, covering web and mobile experiences, visual design, email marketing, photography, video, and animation. You will work very closely with the Growth Marketing Manager. You’ll directly contribute to the success of marketing and eCommence strategy. If you love making 10 variations of a single asset to test across digital marketing channels, this job is for you.
– Development of all paid media assets (lifestyle photography, still-life photography, motion concepts/graphics, gifs, videos, etc.) for growth marketing advertising campaigns across multiple marketing channels (Facebook/Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Display)
– Translate marketing strategies into campaign landing pages, web product pages, and email campaigns. Iterate quickly and communicate ideas across various levels of fidelity, with the ability to receive feedback constructively
– Have a collaborative design process, starting with content strategy, visual concepting, and wireframing, all the way through design execution
– Consider the holistic user journey across any brand touchpoints you create
– Proficient understanding of typography, composition, layout, motion design, and video editing
– Create assets for testing and optimizing, based on performance data. Have full understanding of paid media platform best practices, content performance and analytics-backed insights
– Partner with department leadership, growth marketing teams and agency partners on the development of integrated paid media campaigns and ensure paid media photo and video components align with seasonal brand campaigns
– Concept and execute art direction through final assets for visually compelling direct-response campaigns and other creative projects
– Play an active role in contributing ideas in brainstorm sessions. Identify creative opportunities for experimentation using bold, exciting, and fresh visuals.
– Collaborate with stakeholders on copywriting that strengthens the reception of the visual asset.
– Ability to professionally balance the feedback from cross-functional partners and incorporate appropriate components into the final product
– Proactively self-manage and track next steps/follow-ups for project
– 2+ years experience art directing and designing for web, digital experiences, and paid media at an advertising agency, digital agency, studio or in-house team, specifically paid social experience
– Strong portfolio that illustrates high quality design techniques and refined sensibilities
– Expert-level Photoshop and very strong Adobe creative suite knowledge including After Effects
– Strong video editing, animation, and GIF experience with excitement to get better
– Photography, editing, and retouching experience
– 4-year design (or related) degree or commensurate work experience
– Familiarity with best practices and protocols for web usability and testing
– Stays current with evolving technology and design landscape
– Detail oriented and extremely organized a must
– Exceptional time management, verbal and written communication skills
– Must be self motivated and poses aggressive work ethic
– Desire to work in a start-up environment, where iteration and learning is encouraged
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Must be able to travel periodically both domestically and internationally, as needed.
– Flexible vacation policy
– Fully covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees
– Annual Donation-matching when company performance can support it
– 401(k) with 4% company match
– Generous employee discount
– Quarterly profit-sharing
– Priceless opportunity to work for an ambitious VC-backed startup with a highly motivated team that prioritizes rapid but responsible growth as a Benefit Corporation.
Please apply via the link below.
*Portfolio must show examples of GIF, motion graphics experience.