We are looking for a passionate and talented graphic designer to help us create high-quality design work for Amprsnd’s clientele. You will be part of our design team, supporting key clients while working closely with the Creative Director. Our ideal candidate is comfortable executing on daily production design work, presentation mock-ups, but also carries the capacity to undertake big picture initiatives such as brand identity, packaging, UI wireframes, and other high-level creative projects.
● Read over project briefs and determine requirements
● Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
● Prepare conceptual designs and present ideas
● Work with Creative Director to produce the final design
● Amend designs after feedback and approach changes with a positive attitude
● Willing to help out wherever needed. No task is too small.
● Translate design comps to final design/production files
● Create impactful presentations
● A degree in Graphic Design or a related field
● A strong portfolio demonstrating on brand identity work and other graphics
● A keen eye for design and details, colors, and functional design
● Ability to work well under pressure to meet important deadlines
● Ability to work on multiple jobs simultaneously and be comfortable with changing workflows and priorities
● Ability to maintain and adhere to brand guidelines, including calling out when and where they don’t make
● Skilled at picking up various brands visual identities, understanding how and why they work
● Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom)
● Skills in After Effects, Sketch, XD, or Premiere is a plus
● Basic knowledge of the Google Suite
● Exceptional organizational, listening, and communication skills
Please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter, resume, and your portfolio.