Big-Giant is a creative studio. We design experiences that inspire connections and build value for global brands who embrace the power of their stories.
Creatives at Big-Giant apply artfulness and technical expertise to bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. They understand the need to embed history and story within the framework of each design element to create a sophisticated and beautiful environment that speaks on multiple levels.
Designers play essential roles in the strategy, conception of design direction within branding, environments, and events. They harness a combination of creative thought and technical output, developing and delivering projects from brief to final execution.
Designers report to and take direction from the Senior Designers and Creative Director to develop high-level creative concepts. They work closely with production designers and 3D designers.
• Interpret and problem-solve client briefs as directed by the Senior Designer.
• Generate original creative content and collaborate with design team.
• Create high quality presentation decks with other creatives and production team members
• Be a reliable and trusted partner in the design team.
• Present design solutions to internal team.
• Collaborate with account and business development to assist with presentations for new client pitches
• Collaborate internally and externally with clients, vendors, and teams
• Manage sampling and prototyping for quality control and design intent with project managers
• Maintain consistent design knowledge of latest production methods for functional and beautiful solutions
• Understand client needs and objectives, including their vision, goals, brand guidelines and design standards
• At least 3 years of experience in design with a demonstrated history of retail, experiential, or environmental design
• Professional knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Working knowledge of SketchUp ideal but not critical
• You can speak to your design process, contributions, and team-building
• You are relentlessly creative and attentive to detail
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com (no phone calls please)